School of Heart specializes in custom designed courses to suit a client’s unique needs. We have a broad educational package covering topics including First Aid & CPR, Goal Setting, Global Awareness, Independent Travel Preparation, and more.
School of H.E.A.R.T bases its courses on a foundation of interdependence and cooperation between educator, student, and their broader communities.
- School of H.E.A.R.T is a training partner with the Canadian Red Cross.
- All courses are recognized by Workplace Health and Safety and meet Certificate of Recognition requirements.
- All levels of the First Aid & CPR courses have an expiry of 3 years.
- We will either come to your location or you can come to ours.
- We have a wide range of programs to engage your mind to focus on what you want in life and how to get it.
- Our diverse subject range matched with an interactive learning environment builds a shared knowledge while having fun.
- Our workshops fit within the Alberta curriculum for junior high and high school.
- We can tailor course times to your availability anywhere from 30 minutes to a full day.
- We have contacts with various other learning modalities to allow a student to explore any topics of interest in greater detail.
School of H.E.A.R.T can help you through the journey of wellness by working with you, a friend, and/or your family to develop a custom program that listens to your changing body and gives it the treatment it needs. We offer one on one 90 minute sessions with you and up to 3 friends in a space within your home that you have created or that Sarah can help you create. The goal is to build yoga into your routine so you can experience the long term effects throughout many areas of your life.
Leduc Academy of Basketball
Description: an intense, comprehensive, focused training program aimed at developing the physical, mental, and emotional skills to improve proficiency and gain a mature level of understanding regarding the game of basketball and it’s correlation with life’s journey.
Purpose: To introduce, develop and reinforce skills required to excel in basketball, as well as life, in the areas of mental preparedness, fitness strength, and overall technical ability.
- Have the experience of a life time living in another country, learning another language, developing new skills, making new friends, earning money, and having fun!
- This unique opportunity will allow you to obtain your TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certificate while getting paid.
- All you have to do is pay a $200 registration fee and purchase your flight then you work off the remaining costs by teaching english in kindergartens and Canadian kids english schools in China.
- Within 6 months you will have two certificates, one to teach anywhere in China and the other to teach anywhere in the World.
- Come to one of the ensuing information sessions listed above or visit our contact page for any questions you may have.