Canadian Red Cross First-Aid & CPR Certification
FIRST – AID & CPR TRAINING and CERTIFICATION is supplied to you, in your business location or home, in a relaxed manner that connects your existing knowledge and life experiences with CANADIAN RED CROSS guidelines that will leave you with life saving skills.
- Standard First Aid (16 hours / 2 days) – $130
- Standard First Aid Recertification (8 hours) – $100
- Blended Standard First Aid (8 Hrs Online & 8 hours in class) $145
- Blended Standard First Aid Recertification (4 hours online & 4 hours in class) $110
- Emergency First Aid (8 hours) – $100
- Emergency First Aid Recertification (6 hours in class) – $90
- Blended Emergency First Aid (4 hours online & 4.5 hours in class) $115
- Blended Emergency First Aid Recertification (3 hours online & 3 hours in class) – $90
- Cpr Level C (6 hours) – $90
- Cpr Level C Recertification (4 hours in class) – $90
Yoga, Yoga Therapy & Meditation
Community Yoga Classes (Every Tuesday from May 22nd to Sept 11th)
- Drop-in Yoga – 5:15pm – 6:30pm
- Drop-in Yoga – 7:45pm – 9:00pm
- Guided Meditation – 9:15pm – 9:45pm
Drop-in community yoga classes: $15 + gst
Drop-in meditation sessions $10 + gst
Private Yoga Therapy Sessions
- All sessions are 75 minutes in length
- Sessions are ‘one on one’ and customized to fit personal needs
- Includes an Ayurvedic assessment
- $75 plus GST
Travel – Retreats
Express your passions and goals through ethical adventure as we explore foreign lands, while partnering with local guides, to give you a uniquely authentic experience.
Gratitude, laughter, and joy can be antidotes to social isolation, stress, and illness. Our retreats build community through fun and engaging activities that are guided by voluntary group participation, while celebrating your individualism.
Rejuvenate the HEART
Location: The River lodge Retreat, Alberta
Date: September 14th-16th, 2018
Enjoy a change of pace to rejuvenate your wellbeing with like minded people who dedicate time to oneself by exploring creative interests in beautiful nature. Participate in such activities as yoga, meditation, and personal growth workshops while enjoying nourishing food and unique accommodation. Take the weekend at your own relaxed pace.
Rejuvenate the HEART in Scotland
Location: Loch Lomond, Scotland
Date: April 3rd – 5th, 2020 (dates subject to change)
Refill your energy bank and revive your spirit as you explore the exciting nature of international travel. Participate in such activities as yoga, meditation, and personal growth workshops while enjoying nourishing food and unique accommodation. Take the weekend at your own relaxed pace.
Travel – Tours
Come with us to experience an authentic voyage into distant lands that will satisfy both your inquisitive nature and thirst for adventure. Refill your energy bank and revive your spirit as you explore the exciting nature of international travel. Be on the move, or relax with a book – the choice is yours. Complete your bucket-list, now is your time!
Individual & Community Functions
Personal Growth Workshops
A series of CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMS that aim to CELEBRATE YOUR TRUE SELF, while identifying specific actions you can take to create a positive effect on your local and global communities.
Use focused GOAL SETTING to create a path to success, based on your unique IDENTITY and POSITIVE MINDSET.
Your Passport to Global Citizenship
Explore the dynamics of INTERCULTURAL RELATIONSHIPS, and create a plan to use your resources to work toward global equality.
BASKETBALL & LIFE SKILLS CAMP
Introduce, develop, and reinforce skills required to excel in basketball, as well as life. We will focus on such areas as mental preparedness, team work, and communication.
A comprehensive program for individuals and/or groups who are embarking on an overseas adventure.